There are a few that I have written up:
– Timber trail is my favourite. Suits eMTB
– The river trail along the Waikato (Te Awa) – suitable for all bikes
– Far North Twin Coast trail – light duty MTB
– In Auckland, the ‘Coasts and Cones’ ride – any bike
– Napier and the Hawke’s Bay
Then there are sections of the Waikato River Trails (eMTB although some sections are less technical), Ohakune Old Coach Rd, Fisher Track, 42 Traverse, Bridge to Nowhere, Great Lake Taupo, Motu Trails, Remutaka. I hope to ride and write these up some time.